Complete Hardware and Software Testing Kit for Nuclear Medicine Gamma Cameras
Click here for information on the NMToolKit QA software
NMToolKit™ is designed to be a convenient transportable kit to support the measurement
and reporting of gamma camera performance parameters set by NEMA (NU-1 2012).
• Compact case with external storage pouch and shoulder strap
• Custom fitted individual foam protects and secures all hardware components
• Precision machined components of high impact polycarbonate
Hardware fixtures packaged with analysis software for the following tests:
• System Spatial Resolution – SSR (Fig. 1)
• Reconstructed Spatial Resolution without scatter and System Alignment – RSR (Fig. 2)
• Multiple Window Spatial Registration with one tungsten holder, additional holders optional (Fig. 3 )
• SSR and RSR test fixtures can be purchased separately. To purchase contact your dealer or IrisQA.
Industry leading QA Analysis Software for the following phantoms:
Additional software features include:
• NEMA Image Uniformity analysis
• Database support for all measurements
• System Summary reports available in PDF and Excel compatible formats
* Phantoms not included in Kit.
Click here for the Product data Sheet.
Contact your dealer for pricing information or contact us at info@Irisqa.com